Saturday, March 8, 2008

book 'em!

It's a cold and snowy Saturday, and while Matt bashes away at the basement, I have added a few bells and whistles to this page.

Notably, the bebe now boasts his/her own LibraryThing, the preferred social website for book organizing and obsessing. I admit freely that I am completely addicted to LibraryThing myself, and consider it a maternal duty to force my irrational preoccupation with books on to the next generation. There's a nifty widget along the blog sidebar that will show random books from the bebe's library. Small now, but growing!

Also, a photo slideshow of some of the lovely and thoughtful presents the bebe has already received from family, friends and wellwishers. Thank you very much for your great-hearted gifts.

Today has been hiccup central for the little person. Must be all the book excitement.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How embarrassing that I should be the last to know about "the Librarything". So much for my MLS.
How can verity fail to be a witty, wonderful person with two such amazing parents!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com