Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Shall we blog?


Hi folks!

As Project Mayhem (aka Operation Offspring) nears the approximate launch date, I am toying around with different ways I would be able to keep the family and friends at a distance informed of events as they unfold.

Translation: most of my family and many of my good friends live very far away, and I modestly believe some people may want to know how things (and people) are getting along.

I am sure that some material will go up on FB, but I will likely limit the photos and other details that go up there, since despite all the earnest protestation posting on FB is a public event. I would like to be able to keep the good folks up on little person developments without boring my colleagues and acquaintances. I suspect Skype will also be a vehicle for person-to-person sharing, but I have been thinking that at clearinghouse like this might be a handy vehicle.

Another advantage of bloggin' this stuff is that people can check in when they want, without me turning into a mass mailing maniac. If I can put up pics, video and VITAL anecdotes here, you can choose when and what you care to look at.

This is a test run...I won't publicize until I decide what will work best for us. Cheers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the wallpaper and think I want it in any home I might someday own!

This is a great idea and a super efficient way to keep those of us who are farther away in the know!!


LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Laura... HOPE YOU SURVIVE THE EXPERIENCE!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com